these are the treatments that i got from my son's magazine... selongkar2 dia punya magazine jumpa lak benda nie hah... so sharing is caring right? now i m gonna share these tips for all of u...:)
1. drink isotonic drinks to boost energy...
2. add lemon juice or marjoram leaves in warm tea. it gives immediate relief. pound lemon crust and apply as plaster on the forehead.
3. rub balm oil on the forehead, temples, behind the ears and neck.
4. take paracetamol (pcm) pill or syrup to reduce the headache.drink lots of warm water.
5. eat apples every morning with salt on an empty stomach for a week. then eat your usual breakfast. avoid oily food.
6. you can use henna (inai) leaves or powder to cure the headache. mix with vinegar and apply on the forehead.
7. boil a handful of rosemary herb with a liter of water. pour into large bowl. cover the head with a towel and inhale the steam.
8. blend cinnamon into powder. mix with some water. apply on the forehead.
9. drink a glass of water with one tablespoon of honey everyday.
10. you need to lie down and place a wet towel or fever soother on your forehead. you need to rest and relax.
so... the moral is... we have to read more to widen our knowledge...betul tak?...:p...werk!!!! ye ye jer dak nie kan...